Many people experience sexual difficulties at some point in their lives. While some can deal with these themselves, for others psychotherapy counselling helps them locate the underlying causes of their sexual dysfunction or emotional blocks and, consequently, improve the quality of their sexual life.
We understand that this can be a sensitive topic for some people. Our therapist will take as long as you need to help you feel comfortable and at ease, as well as create a non-judgemental and supportive environment in which to discuss your issues.
Our offer consists of:
- relationship therapy
- therapy of sexual disorders in men and women
- sexual education of children and teenagers
- sexual education of adults
- personal coaching
- marriage counselling in pre-divorce or divorce situations
- support for gender non-conforming persons